Monday, March 19, 2007

Artist CV

So I started writing something this evening that I should have done let's say umm.... 3 years ago? lol. I started working on my artist curriculum vitae. Surprisingly enough I had quite a few things to express on the document since my work was featured in several journals and magazines while I was still studying at U of T - so that was and still a good sign :) So yes, I'm working on that and will show it to the world once it's completed and proofread by the right people :) I'm taking it slow these days, because now that I understand and can illustrate exactly what I want - the rush and push to get there disappears. I now have all the time in the world to plan and be effective in achieving my goal, and thankfully I am no longer climbing up the wrong ladder. I realize that the entire rush and go - hurry-up attitude is a result of really not knowing exactly what I'm pursuing. So now that I properly manage myself I have time to give to my family, my friends and to my professional goals ;)

No comments: